Who am I?
- In addition of being a translator, I am a writer. For this reason, the process of writing fascinates me.
- I am an experienced, reliable and accurate translator, and my translations are all the better for that.
- I work fast and always deliver on time.
- I really like and care for the languages in which I work. I do not just translate. I write my own pieces (a novel, short stories, a play, poetry, glossaries, a children’s book) in both Hebrew and French.
- I come from a family where studying, Judaism and French culture were living values, and I have always benefited from this double culture, which I have never ceased to develop.
- I have studied translation and simultaneous interpreting at Bar Ilan University (from Hebrew to French and from French to Hebrew).
- I have taught Hebrew and French for over ten years.
- Also at the Hebrew University I took a special course and obtained a teaching diploma for Hebrew at university, and I have taught there in the Overseas Students Department.
- I have studied at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and I have a MA in Jewish History, a BA in History and History of Art, and I have a teaching diploma for these subjects in secondary schools.
- I grew up in France, where I graduated from high school. I have been living in Israel for almost forty years.
- Beyond my love for words, I have a special passion for the theater. I have taken courses in dramatic art and am an actress in my all too infrequent free time.
Back to main page